Electronic Torch is an unique electronic circuit to learn about how electric flow through each components. Below is the electronic circuit:
Part Lists Based on Above Schematic
– 2 resistor 330 ohm or 320 ohm. (breadboard version can uses up to 3 resistors)
– 3 led
– 3 switch
– 1 Dioda in4001
How this works on PCB Version ?
Below is the electronic circuit logic flow :
– If switch is on, the current will flow through:
D1 (since it’s a dioda it will prevent reverse current) -> switch -> R1 -> led1 -> led2 -> ground
– If s1 is on, the current will flow through:
D1 -> S1 -> R1 -> led1 -> led2 -> ground.
– if s2 is on, the current will flow through:
D1 -> S2 -> R2 -> led 3 -> ground
Solder each component based on above schematic
– Clean your solder with sponge before soldering
– Before soldering drop some soldering tin on top of your solder
– Don’t use to much soldering tin
And here comes the pcb version of the torch :
We can also making breadboard version, vero board version, and so on. Here’s the breadboard version of this electronic torch with 3 resistor (1 resistor 330 ohm and 2 resistor 320 ohm).
To see how this circuit works, you can see this video: